Hoelscher-Buxkemper Family Newsletter
Hubert & Nita Lange, Editors
Carolyn Hoelscher, Publisher
A new, bigger and better Hoelscher-Buxkemper Family Book with many photos (all of the old photos plus new fourth generation photos), fourth generation biographies and a larger overall size will be ready in 2004.
The new book Project Manager, Shannette Hoelscher, and the rest of the book committee have established that as their goal. The committee members are enthusiastic about it and have held three planning meetings, but achieving this goal will require the help of everyone.
At the same time, the committee has worked very hard to make it as easy as possible for each of you to do your part by providing two ways in which you may submit your completed information form. You may simply fill in the form included with this newsletter and mail it to the appropriate family branch chairman. Or submit your data via the Website by accessing xxxxxxxand following the instructions there.
The following dates have been set to ensure that a comprehensive and updated Hoelscher-Buxkemper Family Book will be completed by the 2004 reunion.
- November 10, 2000: New forms included in this newsletter.
- March 15, 2001: All forms due.
- January 4, 2002: All new, updated information, photos, and biographies will be ready to format.
- June 22, 2002: At this reunion in San Angelo, a rough draft will be ready for review and corrections. Book orders will be taken at that time. Estimated cost is $75 to $100.
- July 1, 2003: All final changes, corrections and additions are due.
- June 2004: Completed books will be ready for distribution at the reunion.
For more information, please see the open letter from the Book Project Manager on Page 4 of this newsletter and the form on page 5.
Mark your Calendars
Next Family Reunion
June 22- 23, 2002
San Angelo, Texas